adynamo

Monday 6 May 2013

I would definitely like to have more children.” Beyonce talks about juggling work and motherhood


We’re pretty sure Beyonce is superwoman. As well as being one of the most famous pop stars of all time, Queen Bey is juggling her Mrs Carter world tour with being a mum to Blue Ivy, and has said that she’d love to have more children too! How is she going to find the time?
Currently on the UK leg of her world tour, Bey says she found it hard at first to juggle family and stardom. “After giving birth there is a moment of rediscovery when you are making sure you still have goals and taking care of yourself as a woman. That was something I struggled with – making sure I was still this strong woman and also making time for my child and balancing the two.” Beyonce told the Daily Mirror.
“Definitely I would like to have more children. Motherhood has changed everything. You see things a bit differently after you give birth and my biggest job now is to protect my child.” With a mother lik Sasha Fierce, we think little Blue Ivy will be well protected!

Papped

However, being internationally recognised does come at a price – Beyonce says she misses being able to go to the shop for nappies without being papped or recognised. “I feel this is temporary and my public life when I’m performing on stage is just a few hours of the day. The rest I am with my family, I’m changing diapers and I’m with my mother who reminds me. ‘Girl you are not a Queen’. So It’s good to have the balance.”
“Balancing is something I’m struggling with, but I am trying to smell the roses and make sure I don’t work so hard that I don’t enjoy the blessings that are around me every day.” We reckon life is pretty sweet when you’re Beyonce! 


No comments: