adynamo

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Beyonce writes letter of apology to fans after cancelling Antwerp gig


Beyonce Knowles is really sorry that she had to bail on her Belgian fans last night, and she’s written a letter of apology to say sorry for disappointing tickets holders.
The singer was advised by doctors to cancel her Mrs Carter Show tour date in Antwerp as she was suffering from dehydration and exhaustion, to prove just how bad she feels about the cancellation she’s hand written a note to her fans
“To my dearest fans in Antwerp. I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you.
“Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now. And I'm ready to give you a great show. See you tonight. All my love Beyonce,” Bey wrote in a message that was posted on her website and Facebook page.
There has been a frenzy of speculation that Beyonce is actually expecting her second child. She’s already mum to Blue Ivy, one.
Bey recently spoke about having more children, admitting that she would like a little brother or sister for Blue,
“Definitely I would like to have more children. Motherhood has changed everything. You see things a bit differently after you give birth and my biggest job now is to protect my child.”




No comments: