adynamo

Monday 1 April 2013

Chris Brown admits he knows beating women is wrong and ‘would never do it again’ after assaulting Rihanna in 2009



Few can forget the harrowing image of Rihanna’s bruised face following Chris Brown’s assault in 2009, but Chris has finally opened up about the incident and says he would never do it again.
Speaking on the Today show with Matt Lauer, shown in the USA this morning, Chris spoke about his time in domestic violence counselling and how he couldn’t stop thinking about the incident during his 52 week course.
Chris is desperate to repair his reputation and regain the fans he lost after his assault on Rihanna, he told Matt Lauer, “I think it is just proving myself once again and me being a man. Knowing what I did was wrong and never doing it again. As far as she and I are concerned, she knows my heart and I know her heart. I am not really focused on the negative, everything is positive for me. I did my 52 weeks of couselling and learned it was absolutely wrong.”
The singer really seemed remorseful for his actions and says the incident played on his mind the entire time he was in counselling. “I remember going, sitting in there thinking "why did I do what I did?" I really just wanted to get help.”
While Rihanna has forgiven him and has rekindled their relationship, Chris knows he will still have to work hard to regain the trust of his fans. “'I am moving forward, positively. I think for me it is about proving myself to my fans and for me my fans have been my number one support. The naysayers are going to have their opinion. Anything I do... It's not going to be "Chris is the greatest". So I am not going to focus my life on pleasing those people. The only thing I can do is please my family, myself and please her and my fans.”  


No comments: