adynamo

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Dear Sima, Dear Dammy,

Dear Sima, Dear Dammy,

for our report we need to present some scenarios.
I have sent you some time ago the possible scenarios.
It is suggested that they be presented in a graphical form.
Bob suggested in the lab to use some pictures, with "actors" pretending to use the device.
If you prefer to draw sketches, use diagrams or download photographs from the net and adjusting them with Photoshop it's the same for me.
Do what you think will be more appropriate to illustrate the scenarios.
I suggested you to work together, so that you can share the efforts but I don't care who does the job: the important thing is that I have by tomorrow at 7pm everything done.

At this point, let me ask both of you a couple of questions (and apologies if I may sound curt, but I'm a bit tired):
Is it clear what scenarios are?
Is it clear what you need to do?
Do you think you will do that? (I'm not asking you if you can do it, because I am sure you are able to do it)

If I don't receive the material by tomorrow at 7pm, I will be forced to create the scenarios myself.
I will do it, but don't think to put your names on the report.

Andrea

No comments: