adynamo

Monday 14 February 2011

Who's next?

Girls, remember when I asked who woulb the next in getting sick after Saynu?
Well, I am next.
I am stuck in bed and not at all fine.
Tuesday I won't come and probably Wednesday and Thursday either.
This situation makes me think of Assistive Technology for people confined in bed, and
some ideas has even come up to me, although not very original, I am afraid (if we don't consider some bright hallucinations I'm having from time to time).

Before getting sick, I was thinking about assisting the deaf, because I have some contacts with the Italian community.
But then, as said, I got sick and stopped very soon.
Apologies for my absence, but keep me posted and I'll try to work during spells of "sanity".

andrea

1 comment:

O.J. Lawal said...

Hey Andrea,
Sorry to hear about your health, I do hope you get better real soon.

If it won't be too much trouble, do send over whatever ideas and documents you may already have. The meeting would still hold tomorrow as scheduled (though I am sure we will miss your presence).

I have been looking towards the lines of assisted living aids for those with cognitive and motor disabilities, with an emphasis on the aging population as target users. I have quite some materials on this already.

I don't know what the others have up their sleeves yet, but don't worry, we'll keep you posted as things progress. Alternatively, if possible, would it be fine to call you and have you join the meeting on phone?

Until then, allow yourself those moments of "insanity" as well, great ideas come to live in the uncontrolled.