adynamo

Thursday 16 May 2013

Cheryl Cole tells Kim Kardashian: ‘I can only imagine how tough it is to be pregnant and criticised’


Cheryl Cole must have seen heat’s amazing cover this week – the cover with pictures of agorgeous pregnant Kim Kardashian looking incredible in a bikini.
Because Cheryl has written a very kind and supportive message to the pregnant star telling her how wonderful she is and to ignore everyone who’s said less than complimentary things.
“Dear @kimkardashian. Hi Gorgeous lady! Just wanted to send you a tweet to say I think you are an incredibly beautiful woman inside and out,” Cheryl writes.
“I can only imagine how tough it is to be heavily pregnant and feeling extremely vulnerable on top of some of the daily criticism you take!
“I admire your tenacity and send you my best wishes with the rest of your pregnancy #enjoyyourblessing x,” Cheryl finishes.
There’s nothing like a bit of solidarity between women – Girl Power, Cheryl!


No comments: