adynamo

Wednesday 27 November 2013

PHOTO:Uti Calls Toke Makinwa a Party Animal.


Say what?
Uti didn’t use the word Party Animal point blank but that was what he meant.
According to attendees at the ELOY Awards which took place over the weekend, Here’s what Uti (the host) has to say about Toke Makinwa and her ever presence at any celebrity party going on; check below

Everybody is beefing you Toke. Why? You see, before Toke came on the scene, I was the most beefed celebrity for attending so many events, but now, whenever I go to event these days, I pray to God that Toke attends too, so I won’t be insulted alone…since she came around, the hate on me has lessened because finally there is someone who attends more events than me.
Life is too short to spend thinking of the opinions people have of you, it's never that serious. Fear God and be good to your fellow man
Do you think Toke attends too many events? Should she chill or continue to live life as it comes? Share your thoughts

No comments: