adynamo

Sunday 5 May 2013

Check Out Sharon and Kelly Osbourne are adorable at red carpet



When we saw this picture of Kelly Osbourne and her mum Sharon Osbourne we had to share it - it’s just so cute to see a mum and daughter being so adorable together.
The Osbournes have always been very close and the family have been through a very tough time with the recent revelations about Ozzy Osbourne new struggle with drink and drugs problems. So it’s not surprising to see that Kelly and Sharon are closer than ever right now.
The mum and daughter duo shared this tender moment on the red carpet pf 20th Annual Race to Erase MS event. Jack Osbourne - who revealed his own MS diagnosis in June 2012 - was also at the charity do with his wife Lisa.

Ozzy’s issues

After speculation that Ozzy and Sharon’s marriage was in trouble, Sharon spoke out on The Talktoa dmit that the family was going through a tough time, but deny that she was divorcing Ozzy,
"Everybody knows he's been struggling with this his entire life and I never knew that he was using prescription drugs. I knew he was drinking occasionally, but I didn't realise to what extent.
“It's our business - we're dealing with it. We're not getting divorced. However, am I happy? No. Am I upset? Yes, I am -- I'm devastated right now. We've dealt with worse and we will deal with it and this too shall pass. Otherwise my husband will be taken to the hospital to get my foot removed from his a--."


No comments: