adynamo

Tuesday 2 April 2013

What will the X Factor panel look like this year? We pick the brains of Jahmene Douglas and Sinitta…


One of the biggest questions on everybody’s lips in the run up to X Factor season, is who willSimon Cowell put on the panel this year?

We don’t think we could imagine the panel without the sha-may-zing Nicole Scherzinger but, according to Jahmene, she has a pretty busy year coming up. “I know she’s releasing an album soon, so she’ll be promoting that and probably having a tour.” Noooo, Scherzy! We need you and your one-liners on the panel!
Jahmene also said he would like to see Simon make a return to the UK version of the show – possibly in place of Tulisa. “I don’t know if Tulisa’s staying. I think it’s good to change it up a bit , it’d be nice to get Simon back. I’d like to see Simon, maybe someone like Stevie Wonder – get some music legends in there.” We love Stevie but somehow we think he’s an outside bet…
People have often wondered whether Sinitta would ever make an appearance on the panel given her close relationship to Simon but it doesn’t seem like she thinks it would happen. “What about Sinitta for the X Factor panel? This is the 10-year running joke isn’t it? I think we should campaign, I’m still up for it – I think I’m overqualified!”
Sinitta also reassured us that SiCo will be taking a bigger role in the UK version of the X Factorthis year but remained tight-lipped about whether Sharon Osbourne would also reclaim her seat. “Simon will come back in some form, yes. I think so. I’m not sure what form but I know he’s trying to sort something out. Because I do have the inside knowledge I’m not allowed to tell!”
“I would love Sharon to come back, I’d love Cheryl to come back and I’d love Simon to come back. And Louis, and Dannii… Oh and Nicole! You see? There are too many judges!” We love all of them, but we’re glad Sinitta isn’t in charge of choosing the line-up – imagine how long the judges vote would take?!

No comments: