adynamo

Monday 22 April 2013

TOWIE’s Gemma Collins says she fears she may never have a baby after miscarriage trauma


Gemma Collins has revealed her fears that she may never have a child, saying she fears a miscarriage last year was her “punishment” for an abortion two years ago.
Opening up about her private trauma, Gemma said: “I do feel guilty. What if I can neverhave a baby now? The miscarriage felt like God’s way of punishing me.”
In an interview with The Mirror as she releases her autobiography, Basically, Gemma revealed how she discovered she was pregnant in 2011 just as she came to the end of a five-year relationship. Doctors advised her the foetus could have been harmed because she had continued to take her contraceptive pill.
“I didn’t know I was pregnant because I’ve got polycystic ovaries,” she said. “The doctor said the embryo wouldn’t be a good one because I’d been taking medication. I got three doctors’ opinions – I still felt really guilty about it, though.”
Speaking about her relationship with her then-boyfriend, she said: “It should have been every girl’s dream come true – I had a nice house, a lovely boyfriend, everything was lovely. We were together for five years – we could have had a baby. Some people are together for six months.
“But I think he s*** himself. When I first said I’m pregnant, he seemed happy. Then I think it made him realise he didn’t want to be with me for the rest of my life.
“It was like, do I want to be a single mum? Can I do it? If he doesn’t want the baby, surely I deserve that full-on relationship with someone.”
After becoming too overcome to go through with the abortion a first time, she booked in again days later.


No comments: