adynamo

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Kim Kardashian shows off her pregnancy curves while out in New York



Much has been made of the fact Kim Kardashian appears to be resisting the pull of conventional maternity wear in favour of her high fashion finds. That said, the star was snapped wearing a roomy smock and flat sandals over the weekend! Shortly after succumbing to comfortable clothes she was back in her fave skinny pencil skirt 'n' tight top combo. Not to worry, Kim reassured the world via her twitter account that her wardrobe was in fact very comfy!
“For any concern that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growingbody! They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby! Xo."
For two television appearances in New York today, Kim opted for two different outfits, both with cute flare skirts and a cinched waist which sat just above her baby bump.
First up was a quick stop by the Good Morning America studios to say, erm, good morning wearing a silky mini skirt with a pretty lace-panelled blush top.

For Live with Kelly and Michael Kim opted for a cute coffee-coloured dress which showcased her very, ahem, ample assets and cleverly hid her little bubba bump. She kept her matchy Louboutins from before and left her long locks loose.
Earlier in the week Kim told E! that Kanye was loving her preggers bod, "I think it's really cute now that my belly has popped a little bit. I think it's really a sexy thing; it's cute.
'It's just such an exciting thing for the guys to see our body go through all these different changes. He [Kanye] loves it and embraces it and he's helped me feel sexy and embrace it."




No comments: