adynamo

Saturday 23 February 2013

I don’t even remember sex since my husband passed away – Mama G


“I don’t even remember sex. I have the right to remarry but I don’t want to. So, why think about it. It is when you set your mind at it that you begin to desire it. I have erased it from my mind.
When I see young people in love calling themselves ‘honey’, I just ignore it and move on. I don’t even remember sex because God has made me to be very busy.
I am attending one function or the other. Even if I am in a relationship with a man, the man won`t feel much of me because I am very busy. Look at some young girls who are married, they don’t give enough time to their families, how much less an old woman like me.
By God`s grace I am very busy. You can’t even bring it, once you bring it I cut you off”.
Should getting busy mean depriving yourself of the good company of getting married again if Pateince Ozorkwo so desires? And the good company of a partner with whom they share together?

No comments: