adynamo

Thursday 25 April 2013

Rihanna and Ciara appear to spark up their feud - again!


Rihanna and Ciara haven’t been the best of pals over the last couple of years – but the pair, who seen to give each other a pretty wide birth most of the time, seem to have started up their feud again.
The Diamond’s singer appeared to be responding to one of her fans on Instagram earlier, when she directed some angst at Ciara speaking about her in a recent interview.
"Why am I still the main topic of her interviews!!"
"She don't be shame tho? How she let em play her like that everytime?? It's like, 'yea I know you're here to about (insert album title) but we wanna talk about a more relevant topic... Rihanna!!!"
Before then posting: "Like she sits there and falls for it everytime!!!! #whurrisyopublicist."
The 25-year-old’s comments could be referring to a recent interview, with Wild 7.97, where Ciara called Riri "nuts", before quite pleasantly adding that she wished her all the best, really.
 "I think she's nuts right now like whatever's going on because for me it doesn't make any sense. "
"She has a lot of good things going on with herself…I’ve always said I’ve been happy for her so…I don’t get it! I wish her well, I wish her positivity. "
We think Rihanna would like to send more than positivity in your direction, love.

Feudin’ hell…

The singers’ argument started way back in 2011 – when Ciara claimed that the 25-year-old had snubbed her at a party. Rihanna quickly hit back at the star over Twitter – what a surprise! – writing, "My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme."
Since then – nothing has really been the same between the pair.
And now, well – it looks like this is just going to keep rumbling on. And on. And on…



No comments: