adynamo

Thursday 7 March 2013

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom sent open letter day in day out by his ex Liza Morales; “It’s difficult to hear about them


While we feel like we know everything about Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom, we don’t know much about Lamar’s ex and the mother of his children, Liza Morales.
Now, Liza has decided it’s time for the world to hear her side of the story. She’s part ofnew Reality TV show Starter Wives and she has also written an open letter to Lamar and his wife.
In the letter Liza explains how she felt the day she found out that Lamar and Khloe were getting married when he’d always been so reluctant to walk down the aisle, and Liza also shares her feelings about her ex,
“I don’t think I’ll forget the tight knot I felt in the pit of my stomach the morning I received the text message with three simple words on the screen. It read “I’m getting married” and it was from the man I’d spent more than 10 years of my life with,” Liza writes on TheDailyBeast.com.
“Years that included us getting engaged in 2000 and becoming parents to one daughter and two sons. Yet not long after our separation Lamar Odom was getting married to Khloe Kardashian, awoman he’d met four weeks before.
“How could the man who’d constantly given me reason after reason for why we couldn’t get married just yet now be ready to tie the knot so quickly? There aren’t words to explain how I felt that day.”

Step-mum

Liza explains that she’s now no longer speaking to the father of her two children and that being associated with the Kardashian’s is difficult,
“We kept things cordial for the children’s sake after the breakup, but that changed when he married Khloe. Now we only communicate through third parties and lawyers, which I regret deeply since it is exactly what we each experienced as children and said we wouldn’t do to our kids.
“I’ve only met Khloe once, at my request since she is my children’s stepmother and I felt it was important to get a sense of her and what she’s like around my children. It was a very pleasant meeting, she gave me a hug so I’m happy it happened.
“As I continue to move on with my life, it can be difficult to avoid hearing about the Kardashians day in and day out. But I do what I can to ignore the constant chatter and I try to keep it from the kids as well so they can have a life that is as normal as possible.
“I am hopeful that one day I will have a cordial relationship again with Lamar, but until then I have to think of myself and the future I’d like to have given that I’m still in my early 30s.”


No comments: