adynamo

Monday 22 April 2013

Rob Kardashian on his weight gain: ‘Every time I see myself naked I cry, because my penis looks so small now’


What a sad state of affairs…
Rob Kardashian has opened up about his recent weight gain, admitting that he cries every time he sees himself naked in the shower.
But not just because he’s bigger than he used to be, but because his, erm, little Rob seems smaller than before.
Interesting…
Rob, 26, is currently on a quest lose 50lbs to get him back to his former streamlined self.

On the Ryan Seacrest With The Kardashians: E! News Presents TV special last night, Rob can be seen sitting around the dinner table with his family, including mother Kris Jenner and sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, as he admitts that he is self-conscious about his body.
“Every time I hop in the shower and see myself naked I cry, because my penis looks so small now,” he said as he urged sister Kim to move a plate of French fries away from him.
“The upside is, every time you lose 10lbs you gain an inch on your penis.”
Good stuff…
But it’s not just the idea of getting his penis back to its old self that’s pushing him to lose the weight – he always wants to meet some smokin’ hotties.
In March, Rob told Us Weekly that “beautiful women” is the reason he’s now sticking to a low-carb diet.
The sock designer added that he hopes to reach his goal weight by July 4.




No comments: